Today's side deal gets you half off membership to the National Trust for Historic Preservation. Choose from two options:
- For $10, you get an individual year-long membership (a $20 value).
- For $15, you get a family year-long membership (a $30 value).
- Non-profit organization dedicated to protecting and restoring America's historic places
- Membership includes discounts at historic sites, including the B&O Railroad Museum, National Building Museum, and Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope-Leighey House
- Also includes special rates at affiliated Historic Hotels of America, a collection of more than 100 historic hotels throughout the country
- In addition, receive a one-year subscription to Preservation magazine
- Visit the National Historic Landmark Headquarters in Dupont Circle or other trust locations in the area, including Abraham Lincoln's cottage, Woodrow Wilson's house, and Decatur House
While there aren't any online reviews for the National Trust for Historic Preservation, many members wrote letters to the editor of the trust's magazine Preservation, commenting on their memberships. The National Trust for Historic Preservation has more than 16,800 Facebook fans:
- We've been NTHP members for a few years now and I just wanted to…express how much I look forward to the Preservation magazine showing up monthly. I enjoy reading it from cover to cover and discovering how NTHP is promoting the saving of our architectural heritage. – Michael B.
“Great organization; also puts out a great magazine, has useful benefits, and puts on some great events!”