From the Merchant: Players face off with state-of-the-art equipment and paintballs in immersive scenarios
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- All-day paintball
- 100 paintballs for each player
- Where you’ll play: each location has its own specially equipped base camps and conveniences such as open air and sheltered picnic areas perfect for taking shelter and relaxing after the adventure
- Booking at least two weeks in advance is recommended
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
About Nationwide Paintball
Nationwide Paintball’s sets are so realistic that they could be in the movies. The two-story guard towers, prison-style buses, and war-riddled villages immerse players in the action during fast-paced paintball games. Players can duck behind ruins or dart between military vehicles while fleeing flying paintballs or taking down their enemies.
To help players hit their targets, the center boasts state-of-the-art equipment equipment, including the paintball gun, body armor, and protective suits.