Learning something new requires clearing space in your head, which is best accomplished by sneezing out brain cells until you can’t remember cursive. Make room for new skills with this Groupon.
- $149 for a 10-Week Pre-License Real Estate Prep Course ($309 Value)
Over live coaching and home correspondence studies, students are required to spend 45 hours per course with the provided materials. Instructors with actual real estate sales experience use practice tests to guide budding agents through the process and prepare them to take three exams: real estate finance, real estate principles, and real estate practice. Between classes, students can study the included baseline course materials and study guides; textbooks are available for use on site only or available for purchase. The course is designed for those looking for a new career or those looking to earn additional income. This Groupon does not include the $60 fee required to take the state exam, but does include a course completion certificate. Multiple class times and locations are available.
Classes take place on the following days and times and are on an open-rotation schedule so students can start at any time, with orientation on the first scheduled date:
- At the Long Beach location on Wednesdays from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- At the Buena Park location on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- At the Los Angeles-MidCities location on Wednesdays from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- At the Laguna Hills location on Tuesdays from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- At the Carlsbad location on Mondays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Nationwide Real Estate Schools
The school's instructors, who are all professional agents, guide students step by step through the processes of getting a sales license, guiding them through the best practices of being a part-time or full-time professional.