Children who wear glasses endure wisecracks including “four-eyes” and “Einstein,” while those with perfect vision bask in compliments such as “two-eyes” and “Oppenheimer.” Share the gift of sight with today’s Groupon to Nationwide Vision. Choose between the following options:
- For $899, you get a Custom LASIK package for one eye (up to a $1,975 total value). The package includes the following:
- Custom LASIK surgery on one eye
- Plugs when medically necessary for one eye
- Enhancement package when needed<p>
- For $1,499, you get a Custom LASIK package for both eyes (up to a $3,950 total value). The package includes the following:
- Custom LASIK surgery on both eyes
- Plugs when medically necessary for one or both eyes
- Enhancement package when needed
The experienced ophthalmologists at Nationwide Vision have revitalized vision for more than 25 years, shaping corneas with Custom LASIK, which, unlike traditional LASIK, treats both high- and low-order aberrations through detailed corneal measurements, allowing procedures to be customized for each peeper. After an initial consultation, the skilled staffers propose a treatment plan, with options available for nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and Bette Davis eyes. Night-vision issues may be resolved after the lasers lovingly shape the cornea, and unlike traditional LASIK, residual refractive errors may also be lessened. In the months following the procedure, more than 64 locations statewide stand ready to address potential problems or host sign-reading competitions.
Though Nationwide Vision sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
Nationwide Vision Center
Nationwide Vision Center enhances patients' sight with eye care, eyewear, and advanced laser corrective procedures. During comprehensive exams, the eye care specialists seek out early signs of diabetes-related issues, glaucoma, and cataracts. The team of optometrists and ophthalmologists has also provided LASIK corrective treatments for over 35,000 clients using FDA-approved laser systems.
The store stocks over 1,200 frames from brands such as Guess, Prada, and Calvin Klein. For lenses, treatment options such as photochromatic auto-tinting and anti-reflective coating protect eyes from harsh rays and nightly tussles with the paparazzi.
2222 E Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, Arizona 85016