Derma filler gives volume, shape, & lift to the face, lips, hollows, undereyes, smile lines, jowls, marionette, cheek lift & contour etc
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Restylane injections?
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
- Typical treatment areas for Radiesse: chin wrinkles, lines around the mouth (smile lines/nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and corner lines), volume loss in hands, and prominent veins and tendons
- Read our Radiesse guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Radiesse injections?
- Revanesse Versa injections can be used on cheeks, nasolabial folds, as well as lips to produce a smooth and youthful appearance.
Free consult via text if you send a picture not smiling, no makeup or filter to (470)400-7888.
Note: Discounts are available for half & full syringes.
Need To Know
About Natural Aesthetics Med Spa
Natural Aesthetics Med Spa is run by Laura McMullen. This Advanced Master Nurse Injector holds over 6 years of experience working in the health and beauty industry. Laura and her spa specialize in facial sculpting and body contouring treatments. Visitors may choose to try cosmetic injections or fat reduction treatments, all carried out in a comfortable atmosphere by professionals.