Shellac polish dries rapidly under a UV light, unlike regular nail polish, which only dries quickly by a fan or during a jazz-hand-heavy production of Cabaret. Sport swiftly cured, chip-free nails with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $45 for a 45- to 60-minute hot-stone pedicure, including a soak, cuticle removal, nail shaping, callus removal, foot rub, and Shellac polish (a $95 value)
$35 for a 30- to 60-minute drill-free application of Solar acrylic nails and Shellac polish overlay (a $70 value)
- $49 for a facial package (up to a $115 total value)
- 60-minute house facial, including a cleanse and scrub, upper body rub, seaweed mask, hot towel, and additional mask (up to a $65 value)
- Choice of 15-minute microdermabrasion, high-frequency-current treatment with vitamin C, or pore-minimizing rubber mask (up to a $30 value)
- Hand and foot polish (up to a $20 value)<p>
Natural Beauty Salon and Spa
The aestheticians and stylists at Natural Beauty Salon and Spa approach beauty with an Eastern philosophy, treating skin, hair, and nails with 100% all-natural products. In a warmly lit space with flowing drapery, soothing candles, earth tones, and private treatment rooms, beauty tech Kelsey helps patrons to melt pounds with herbal body-slimming wraps or far infrared therapy that can burn up to 1,200 calories in 60 minutes.
Thirty natural facial masks add authenticity to Swamp Thing costumes and nourish skin with angelica root, carrot, and mung bean, and hot foot wraps and salt-glow treatments luxuriate clients from head to toe. As a full-service salon and spa, Natural Beauty employs massage therapist Megan to find stress hiding behind sinewy knots, and experienced hair sculptors tame tresses with soothing keratin treatments and fashionable cuts.