$19 for a house manicure with Shellac polish (up to a $50 value)
$25 for a house pedicure with Shellac polish (up to a $60 value)
- House manicures and pedicures include a soak and scrub, mask, hot towel, massage, paraffin dip, and Shellac polish of choice
- Instantly drying Shellac polish lasts chip-free for up to 14 days<p>
$49 for a facial package (up to a $115 total value), which includes:
- A 60-minute house facial, including a cleanse and scrub, massage, seaweed mask, hot towel, and additional mask (up to a $65 value)
- Choice of microdermabrasion, high-frequency-current treatment with vitamin C, or pore-minimizing rubber mask (up to a $30 value)
- Paraffin dips for hands and feet (up to a $20 value)<p>
Natural Beauty Salon and Spa
The aestheticians and stylists at Natural Beauty Salon and Spa approach beauty with an Eastern philosophy, treating skin, hair, and nails with 100% all-natural products. In a warmly lit space with flowing drapery, soothing candles, earth tones, and private treatment rooms, beauty tech Kelsey helps patrons to melt pounds with herbal body-slimming wraps or far infrared therapy that can burn up to 1,200 calories in 60 minutes.
Thirty natural facial masks add authenticity to Swamp Thing costumes and nourish skin with angelica root, carrot, and mung bean, and hot foot wraps and salt-glow treatments luxuriate clients from head to toe. As a full-service salon and spa, Natural Beauty employs massage therapist Megan to find stress hiding behind sinewy knots, and experienced hair sculptors tame tresses with soothing keratin treatments and fashionable cuts.