During microblading aestheticians shape one’s brows in order to achieve hair-like strokes, while permanent makeup gives clients a new look
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Microblading: After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Permanent makeup: Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Tax & Gratuity not included. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Natural Beauty Spa
Inside a storefront in Borough Park's Chinatown, the staff of Natural Beauty Spa performs holistic skin and body treatments, addressing the specific needs of each person who walks through the door. To help clients cultivate a sense of well-being in both body and mind, they offer:
- Massages: Swedish, aromatherapy, deep-tissue, Thai herbal massage, and more
- Hair removal via laser treatments, as well as waxing for the limbs, back, bikini area, and face
- Facials that target acne, dry and sensitive skin, or signs of aging like wrinkles and sun spots
- Body scrubs and wraps that incorporate Dead Sea salt, moor mud, or cucumber extract