Choose from Four Options
- $32 for admission for two adults Sunday–Thursday ($52 value)
- $63 for admission for four adults Sunday–Thursday ($104 value)
- $36 for admission for two adults Friday–Saturday ($52 value)
- $72 for admission for four adults Friday–Saturday ($104 value)
Admission includes the Natural Bridge, the Caverns, and the Monacan Indian Living History exhibits. Check out hours and special event weeks on the calendar.
Natural Bridge of Virginia
Starting at cascade falls, The Cedar Creek Trail weaves through the wilderness until it passes under a national landmark: the Natural Bridge. This towering overpass was formed when a cavern collapsed some millennia ago. More recently, it's said that a young George Washington surveyed the Natural Bridge site, leaving his initials and a lightning bolt carved into the bridge's wall. The Natural Bridge now stands as the centerpiece for a public park filled with hiking trails and educational attractions.
- Size: 1,600 acres filled with caves, streams, and hundreds of wildlife species
- Eye Catcher: The nighttime Drama of Creation display, when beams of color and light are cast on the natural bridge and set to music
- Permanent Mainstay: Monacan Indian Living History, a walk-through exhibit where history reenactors recreate a typical Monacan Indian settlement from 300 years ago (seasonally open). 2016 feature includes the indoor Exploration Center, combining Monacan, Archaeology, and watershed (included with Bridge pass purchase)
- Don't Miss: The Colossal Dome room, located 34 stories underground in the the Natural Bridge Caverns
- Accommodations: Stay overnight at The Natural Bridge Park Historic Hotel, where balconies overlook the Blue Ridge Mountains and their routinely fluffed treetops
- Outdoor Activities: rafting, tubing and kayaking within minutes reach
- Special Events: wine tastings, horseback rides, and Native American festivals