All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
$39 for two combo tickets, valid any day, with a bonus package ($64 value)
- Valid for the first 50 people who purchase the combo tickets available any day
- Photo frame
- Postcard packet
- Thank-you flyer with additional coupons
$39 for two combo tickets, valid Monday–Friday ($56 value)
$45 for two combo tickets, valid Saturday–Sunday ($56 value)
The combo tickets gain you access to Natural Bridge Caverns, Natural Bridge, Monacan Indian Living History Exhibit, and access to multiple trails.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Natural Bridge of Virginia
Starting at cascade falls, The Cedar Creek Trail weaves through the wilderness until it passes under a national landmark: the Natural Bridge. This towering overpass was formed when a cavern collapsed some millennia ago. More recently, it's said that a young George Washington surveyed the Natural Bridge site, leaving his initials and a lightning bolt carved into the bridge's wall. The Natural Bridge now stands as the centerpiece for a public park filled with hiking trails and educational attractions.
- Size: 1,600 acres filled with caves, streams, and hundreds of wildlife species
- Eye Catcher: The nighttime Drama of Creation display, when beams of color and light are cast on the natural bridge and set to music
- Permanent Mainstay: Monacan Indian Living History, a walk-through exhibit where history reenactors recreate a typical Monacan Indian settlement from 300 years ago (seasonally open). 2016 feature includes the indoor Exploration Center, combining Monacan, Archaeology, and watershed (included with Bridge pass purchase)
- Don't Miss: The Colossal Dome room, located 34 stories underground in the the Natural Bridge Caverns
- Accommodations: Stay overnight at The Natural Bridge Park Historic Hotel, where balconies overlook the Blue Ridge Mountains and their routinely fluffed treetops
- Outdoor Activities: rafting, tubing and kayaking within minutes reach
- Special Events: wine tastings, horseback rides, and Native American festivals