Eating healthy can raise questions such as, "Are crayons a fruit or a vegetable?" and "How many steaks does a growing baby need?" Answer culinary questions with today's Groupon to the Natural Food Center. Choose from the following three options:
- For $5, you get $10 worth of lunch and drinks.
- For $20, you get $40 worth of Friday night dinner and drinks with live music.
- For $30, you get $60 worth of dinner and drinks at thealbum release party for Erin’s Charm on March 17 or March 18.
Dedicated to transforming ordinary human beings into solar-powered pictures of health and wellness, the organic food and vitamin supermarket conjures a lunch menu of fresh sandwiches and hearty salads. Midday munchers can unwind from a stressful morning of business meetings and stapler fires with a chicken sandwich with avocado and sprouts ($6.95) or the zesty special tuna salad seasoned with curry and sprinkles with nuts and dried fruit ($6.95).
Health-conscious lycanthropes, on the other hand, can request a grass-fed beef or particularly grass-fed veggie patty such as the southwest burger with guacamole, swiss cheese, and fresh salsa ($8.95) or the flame-grilled veggie burger loaded with the works ($7.95).
On Friday nights, NFC backgrounds its wine and tapas menu with live music while diners devour juicy slabs of halibut, salmon, and beef tenderloin (up to $21.95). One of the center's perennial players, the Celtic trio of Erin's Charm, invite fans to their VIP dinner and album release party, where they'll play music as the audience hoists pints of green beer and writes densely allusive novels in proper St. Patrick's Day fashion. Attendees for this event must call ahead to make a reservation.
- Man, oh man, this place is a treat!! Where else in Abilene can you get curry tuna salad, tabouleh, avocado stuffed with southwest quinoa, hummus, and a side of tsaziki? If you want exotic, healthy foods, then this is the place to be. – J, Google Maps
- Loving it so far. They have amazing stock and the prices aren't bad at all. – Samantha C., Yelp, 2/16/11
Sayles Blvd. Area
2534 S 7th St.
Abilene, Texas 79605Get Directions