People tend to notice when you’ve lost weight to regain your beach body, especially if they are the people who carry your palanquin around. Show off your success with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for 5 B12 injections (a $75 value)
- $49 for 10 B12 injections (a $150 value)
- $159 for a four-week weight-loss program (a $510 value), which includes:
- A 45- to 60-minute consultation with nutrition tips and body fat assessment with tongue and pulse diagnosis to assess body type (a $160 value)
- Eight weight-loss injections (a $240 value)
- Unlimited use of power plate vibrational therapy (a $50 value)
- Meal plan for each particular body type ($60 value) and measurement of hydration levels and muscle mass.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
All Natural Healing Medical Center
If it’s a healing art that ends in “-puncture”, licensed acupuncturist Michael House likely practices it at All Natural Healing Medical Center. After graduating from East West College of Natural Medicine, he journeyed to China and trained in biopuncture, studying the discipline’s homeopathic injections applied at traditional acupuncture points. Specializing in non-surgical neck, back, and shoulder repair, he relies on these injections for the majority of his treatments as a surgery alternative, while also boosting health during biopuncture and prolopuncture sessions. His B12-powered medical weight-loss program burns fat while also boosting metabolism and lean muscle. Naturally, he also practices traditional shot-free acupuncture, and irons out skeletons in time for Halloween with chiropractic treatments.
93% of 69 customers recommend
“Highly recommend a massage! ”
“Ron, was great! Best experience I have had in a long time. Would Highly recommend Ron.”
“Note that massages are not the conventional Swedish massage, but more acupressure which is very effective!”