Experienced aesthetician provides a selection of facials designed to cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate skin
About This Deal
- Benefits of Hydrating facial:
- Cleanses and exfoliates skin
- Applied serums target specific skin issues
- Improves the skin’s quality
- Benefits of Acne facial:
- Reduces facial acne
- Decreases redness and inflammation
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
Need To Know
About Natural Healing Center
As a private room flickers with candlelight, the doctor or technician conducts a consultation and develops a plan for an aesthetic ideal that combines their own expertise with the desires of each patient. Guests at Natural Healing Center can select from services like massages that melt muscles, facials that minimize fine lines, or natural-looking yet genetics-defying eyelash extensions. Drivers can park four-wheeled friends for free behind the spa, and train travelers can hike the short three-minute walk from Porter Square T station. Wifi is also available within the building.