A skilled therapist utilizes various modalities during reflexology, body massage, and cupping therapy sessions
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- During the session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Natural Health Massage
Professional therapists from Natural Health Massage strive to provide treatments which help their patrons alleviate pain and restore overall well-being. Offering reflexology, cupping, and body massage therapies, each session is tailored to address one's ailments and issues. To enhance the treatment, warmed stones and essential oils can soothe the sore muscles and help reduce tension.