What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for Revel Yacht Experience: GA Ticket for One ($85.39 value)
- $79 for Revel Yacht Experience: GA Ticket for One with Unlimited Beer & Wine ($122.32 value)
The Revel Yacht Experience takes place from 8 p.m.-midnight on Saturday, August 13, departs from Pier 15 at the East River Esplanade, and features 3-levels of music provided by DJs hailing from the Tri-State area. Hungry guests can partake in the catered hot buffet while sipping on drinks from the fully stocked bar.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 25 and older with a valid ID. Not valid with any other offers. Yacht boards from 8-9pm day of event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Natural LIFE Entertainment
Manhattan is no stranger to hosting VIP parties. However, even in a borough with a reputation for luxury, the upscale events of Natural LIFE Entertainment stand out. The team at this all-purpose event planning and management group uses its deep connections to New York's power players to host fabulous parties and soirees in some of the city's swankiest locales. Read on to learn more about some of their most popular events:
- All-White Rooftop Penthouse Experience: With party-goers clad from head to foot in their best semi-formal whites, this dress-to-impress party kicks off summer. It's on the roof of the Novotel Hotel, where top-shelf cocktails, gourmet food, and the city's best DJs await.
- Corks and Taste: Overseen by one of New York's premier sommeliers, this wine-tasting event pairs bottles of exclusive vintages with hors d'oeuvres made by skilled chefs. Guests can even purchase full bottles of wine to take home.
- The Revel Yacht Experience: The party heads to the water during this boat bash, which features three decks of attractions ranging from a catered buffet to high-end spirits to conversation on the boat's sweeping observation deck.