Tech uses products to tend to hard-working hands before applying long-lasting gel polish that stays glossy for weeks
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for one gel manicure ($45 value)
- $28 for two gel manicures ($90 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limited availability on weekends. Extra $10 charge applied for old gel polish removal. Cash required for extra charges and tip. Not valid for special events or private parties. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Natural Nails by Nicole
As the name implies, the focus at Natural Nails by Nicole is on natural nails, rather than artificial ones. But that speciality isn't the nail salon's only key to success.
- Experienced nail tech: Nicole Stabile established Natural Nails by Nicole in 2012, but she's been a licensed nail tech since 1989 and obtained plenty of skills in between.
- One-on-one attention: Located in an intimate, private suite, Nicole provides guests with a quiet, relaxing environment free of other clients.
- Attention to detail: Clients praise Nicole for her meticulous cuticle care and nail shaping, as well as her manicures, which cover the entire nail bed, never missing a spot.
- Clean products: The nail tech uses formaldehyde-, toluene-, and DBP free formulas, and behind the scenes, she sterilizes tools in a medical-grade autoclave after each use.