Fat and cellulite reduction treatments are designed to target stubborn fat deposits on the problematic body areas and tone the silhouette
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Radio-Frequency Skin Tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
About Natural Rejuvenation MedSpa
At Natural Rejuvenation MedSpa salon, it's all about revealing beauty and restoring the skin's natural glow. At the spa, licensed medical estheticians focus on comprehensive cosmetic care and always cater to each client's specific needs. The professional team—under the supervision of a medical doctor—combines a natural approach with the latest technology to ensure effective results and help clients feel comfortable in their own body. The beauty experts cover a wide range of services from basic facials, peels, and microdermabrasion to more advanced collagen induction therapy, anti-aging injections, and ultrasonic treatments.