Trigger point therapist helps alleviate muscle pain by inserting an injection squarely into the problem area
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- $60.50 for one trigger-point therapy session ($260 value)
- $101 for three trigger-point therapy sessions ($450 value)
- $153 for six trigger-point therapy sessions ($735 value)
- $224 for nine trigger-point therapy sessions ($1,020 value)
- Each option includes an initial consultation and evaluation ($165 for both).
During trigger-point therapy sessions, a staff member helps ease muscle pain by inserting an injection directly into the problem area. The muscle’s initial reaction to the injection is relaxation, followed by a gradual alleviation of any pain, including pain from conditions such as fibromyalgia. a pinched nerve, or a sports injury.
About Natural Wellness Center
The physicians at Natural Wellness Center practice naturopathic medicine, which blends centuries-old remedies with modern medical technology. This translates into everything from detoxifying cleanses to IV infusions and hormone-replacement therapy. Through their treatments, the staff aims to both treat a number of chronic conditions, including allergies, digestive issues, and musculoskeletal problems, and prevent disorders from occurring in the first place.