During yoga or pilates sessions students flow through flexibility-enhancing poses and build lean muscles
What You'll Get
- Customers can choose from pilates, rooftop yoga, or HIIT classes.
- Yoga and pilates unites the mind and body in a way that eases tension, reduces inflammation, and promotes health and well being. Regular practice helps to correct posture.
- Customers can try a healthier, more active lifestyle in an energetic environment during HIIT classes with experienced coaches.
- Current class schedule:
- Fascianator Roller Class: Mondays and Fridays at 8:00 a.m.
- Rooftop yoga: Fridays at 5:00 p.m.
- HIIT classes: Saturdays at 8:00 a.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; must use all sessions within 90 days of expiration. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Naupaka Spa & Wellness Center
Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina is the portrait of tranquility. Towering palm trees and lush gardens line the property, with fronds providing guests with shade as they relax in one of the many outdoor lounge areas, taking in views of the Pacific Ocean's glimmering waters.
Aside from stunning scenery, the resort is home to Naupaka Spa & Wellness Center with indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, a eucalyptus steam room, and a sauna. The center takes advantage of these surroundings and amenities inside its 35,000-square-foot facility with indulgent Hawaiian-inspired treatments.
- Nõ ka 'oi: This service's name means "the best of everything," which is fitting, considering its myriad indulgent natural elements. In addition to an exfoliating sugar-cane and coconut-oil body scrub, Nõ ka 'oi includes a moisturizing coconut-milk and aloe body wrap, hair and scalp treatment, and lemongrass-ginger lomilomi massage.
- Papa lani massage: During this holistic massage, bodywork techniques are combined with Sodashi plant essences and ancient healing stones and crystals. The 80-minute session aims to leave clients relaxed and rejuvenated, with greater spiritual, physical, and emotional balance.
- Samadara ultimate age-defying facial: Designed to nourish skin and combat signs of aging, this facial employs both Ayurvedic healing traditions and natural healing energies. For example, a warm rose-quartz facial massage helps increase circulation, while Samadara's potent skincare formula works to promote collagen production, leaving skin more youthful in appearance.