Choose Between Two Options
$22 for a wine-tasting package for two ($44 value)
- Wine tasting with take-home glasses for two
- One appetizer, cheese plate, or brick-oven flatbread pizza to share
- One bottle of wine to share
$39 for a wine-tasting package for four ($88 value)
- Wine tasting with take-home glasses for four
- Two appetizers, cheese plates, or brick-oven flatbread pizzas to share
- Two bottles of wine to share
Nauti Vine Winery
Local wine enthusiasts Joe and Erica Wathey wanted to open a Tuscan-style winery that not only made great wines, but had a warm atmosphere and scenic views, too. In Nauti Vine Winery, they hit the bull's-eye on all three goals, especially the setting: Nauti Vine rests along the shores of the Portage Lakes, enveloping the winery in postcard-worthy vistas. And Nauti Vine makes the most of it—huge windows bring the views inside the rustic tasting room, and an outdoor patio complete with a firepit that sits down a stone stair path right along the waterfront.
During visits, guests can soak up the surroundings while sipping the current stock of wine, from the La Bella Vita Pinot Noir to the Mela Verde Riesling. Visitors can also move beyond wine to try selections from the company's very own line of microbrews, dubbed Mucky Duck Beer—options include the Run-A-Muck pale ale and the Muckraker white ale.