All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $37 for Lift Ticket and Ski or Snowboard Rental for Two ($64 value)
- $65 for Lift Ticket and Ski or Snowboard Rental for Four ($128 value)
- $18 for Two Hours of Tubing for Two ($28 value)
- $35 for Two Hours of Tubing for Four ($56 value)
- $49 for Two Hours of Tubing for Six ($84 value)
Lift tickets are valid for any one of the following sessions:
- Friday: 4:30 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m., or 5:30 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m. or 1:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m.
Season usually begins on the first or second week of December, depending upon the weather. Valid only for the option purchased.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 15, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Promotional value must be used in one visit. Printed voucher preferred for redemption; bad cell reception for phone redemption. Opens for season tentatively 1st or 2nd week of December, depending on weather. [Check the site for updates](http://www.skinavarino.com/). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Navarino Hills
At Navarino Hills, skis, snowboards, and inner tubes zoom down trails blanketed in freshly made snow. Double chairlifts and cable tows ferry visitors to the top of the slopes so they can start their run or help search for the yeti's lost contacts. After hitting the mountain, head inside the chalet to warm up with hot cocoa, coffee, or cappuccino daily or fish fries every Friday.