Choose from Five Options
- $37 for Lift Ticket and Ski or Snowboard Rental for Two ($64 value)
- $65 for Lift Ticket and Ski or Snowboard Rental for Four ($128 value)
- $18 for Two Hours of Tubing for Two ($28 value)
- $35 for Two Hours of Tubing for Four ($56 value)
- $49 for Two Hours of Tubing for Six ($84 value)
Lift tickets are valid for any one of the following sessions:
- Friday: 4:30 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m., or 5:30 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m. or 1:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m.
Season usually begins on the first or second week of December, depending upon the weather. Valid only for the option purchased.
At Navarino Hills, skis, snowboards, and inner tubes zoom down trails blanketed in freshly made snow. Double chairlifts and cable tows ferry visitors to the top of the slopes so they can start their run or help search for the yeti's lost contacts. After hitting the mountain, head inside the chalet to warm up with hot cocoa, coffee, or cappuccino daily or fish fries every Friday.