Playing in the snow is a powerful experience because every time you tread on a fallen snowflake you're making a commentary on how society smashes down any expressions of individuality. Go with the snow with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $32 for a lift ticket and ski or snowboard rental for two (up to a $64 value)
- $59 for a lift ticket and ski or snowboard rental for four (up to a $128 value)
- $14 for two hours of tubing for two (a $28 value)
- $26 for two hours of tubing for four (a $56 value)
- $37 for two hours of tubing for six (an $84 value)
Lift tickets are valid for any one of the following sessions:
- Friday: 4:30 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m., or 5:30 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m. or 1:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m.
At Navarino Hills, skis, snowboards, and inner tubes zoom down trails blanketed in freshly made snow. Double chairlifts and cable tows ferry visitors to the top of the slopes so they can start their run or help search for the yeti's lost contacts. After hitting the mountain, head inside the chalet to warm up with hot cocoa, coffee, or cappuccino daily or fish fries every Friday.
98% of 200 customers recommend
“Great place for family fun.”
“It was my family's first time there and we had a lot of fun skiing and tubing 👍👍”
“Dress in layers for tubing. When tow line gets long its a workout + fun climbing the side of hill instead.”