What You'll Get
A suit commands respect in the office, attracts admiration during a night out, and makes the ocean think twice about laying a wave on you while you’re surfing. Dress for any occasion with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$699 for a custom-suit package (a $1,735 total value)
- A two-piece English wool suit, canvas or fused according to fabric selection and style preferences (a $1,495 value)
- A solid Egyptian-cotton shirt (a $165 value)
- A silk tie (a $75 value)
- Choice of more than 350 fabrics and patterns<p>
$359 for four custom Egyptian-cotton shirts (up to a $900 value)
- Neckline is hand-cut and custom welded for a tailored fit
- Tailors can replicate a favorite designer shirt<p>
$500 for $1,000 toward an Ermenegildo Zegna suit
- These suits range from $2,385 to $4,895 for made-to-measure designs.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. New clients only. Extra fee for extra large sizes or special additions. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Navin's Custom Clothiers
Master tailor Peter Navin works in the bespoke tradition of London's Savile Row, hand-making each article of clothing to the specifications of his clients. Once he has captured a body's measurements and consulted clients on their style preferences, Mr. Navin delves into his stock of more than 350 fabrics and patterns, sifting through fine wools and cottons from around the globe. He then takes up needle and thread to craft two- and three-piece suits for men and women, custom shirts and blouses, and trousers that stylishly accommodate measurements with style.