Choose Between Two Options
C$52 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for two (C$87 value)
C$99 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for four (C$174 value)
Prix fixe dinners includes:
- One cocktail or premium nonalcoholic drink per person
- One shared appetizer per couple
- Choice of one vegetarian or meat entree per person
- Choice of two sides per couple
- One dessert to share per couple
- See the menu
- (excludes Mixed Grill Platter)
Nawab Express was founded in Kenya in 1989 and has since spread its Indian-fusion flavours into far-flung locales including Dubai, Uganda, India, and now Toronto. Within the bustling kitchen, chefs prove their dedication to the creation of fresh food as they whip up new batches of sauces every day, tossing vegetable dumplings in a chili-garlic sauce and spinach balls in a creamy spinach sauce.
Nawab’s crew of culinary wizards, led by the #1 chef from Dubai, has worked tirelessly to cultivate their menu, creating noshes that, like Hamlet performed by a digitized cast, update the classics to suit modern tastes. Unconventional cooking methods that allow the chefs to use less oil and cream in every dish, putting a healthy spin on every dish.