The most common way to experience the Deep South is to find a street magician and hope he pulls a shiny Louisiana state quarter from your ear. Experience the south even when illusionists aren’t handy with today’s Groupon to N’awlins Big Easy Bistro. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a Cajun-style meal for two (up to a $30 total value). The meal includes:
- Two entrees (up to an $11 value each)
- Two beers (up to a $4 value each)<p>
- For $28, you get a Cajun-style meal for four (up to a $60 total value). The meal includes:
- Four entrees (up to an $11 value each)
- Four beers (up to a $4 value each)
N’awlins Big Easy Bistro owners Craig McNamara and Venu Puttagunta celebrate the spirit of New Orleans with a regular lineup of rustic cuisine as well as occasional oyster roasts and crawfish boils. Prepared in the tradition of Cajun cooking, the eatery’s menu ignites taste buds with shrimp or barbecue shrimp. Soppin bread accompanies crawfish étouffée, and po boys come dressed up in lettuce, tomato, and house sauce or dressed down in buns made from blue jeans.
Delicate palates can request toned-down flavors with lightly spiced entrees that can be grilled, blackened, flame-torched, or Cajun fried. Domestic and imported beers wash spices down with thick gulps of malt, including signature New Orleans beers such as Abita Turbodog. N’awlins Big Easy Bistro also celebrates the Louisiana spirit with occasional communal oyster roasts, crawfish boils, and Lowcountry boils.
3103 Broad St.
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37408