A noninvasive, FDA-approved device combines infrared heat, radio frequency, and massage to tone skin and contour curves
What You'll Get
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Procedure time will vary for each client, based on individual tolerance.
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
- Typical treatment areas include the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, love handles/flank, arms, and neck (under chin).
Click here for more information and to see a video of VelaShape in action.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Appointment required. Valid only at listed locations. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointments are subject to availability. Call for availability Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NBalance Holistic Wellness Spa
The staff at NBalance Holistic Wellness Spa boosts their clients' aesthetic health and well-being with 50 years of combined expertise. The studio pampers bodies exclusively with paraben- and cruelty-free products that support their environmentally aware agenda, and specialists master FDA-approved, noninvasive procedures to safely smooth away cellulite. NBalance's range of services also includes detoxification progams, medical and holistic esthetics, permanent makeup, hydrotherapy colonics, lash extensions, organic spray tans and holistic health and lifestyle coaching.