About Neal's Coffee Shop
Both Neal's Coffee Shop locations are old-school diners, where you can get a simple, satisfying meal and catch up with friends. Indeed, most regulars are considered part of the Neal's family, considering the eatery has been open since 1996 and the Prasad family—including Sunil "Neal" Prasad—can still be found waiting tables, checking on customers, and working the line alongside longtime employees.
- All-day breakfast: Try out the Mexican omelet, the smoked-salmon benedict, or the cinnamon-apple french toast. Make sure to get a side of hash browns, which one reviewer called "the stuff of legend."
- Lunch: There are sandwiches galore, from the classics, like the BLT, club, and tuna melt, to more contemporary options, such as the monterey chicken and the avocado and bacon cheeseburger.
- Dinner: Start with a cup of clam chowder before tucking in to gravy-smothered meatloaf, fish and chips, or fried chicken. A senior menu for diners aged 55 or older features a discounted selection. Oh, and dessert is included with every entree—so leave room for pie à la mode.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days