Bodybuilders visualize lifting a weight before actually lifting it, just as businessmen visualize leading a meeting before actually riding in on a stallion. Appear majestic with this Groupon.
$29 for a Two-Month Gym Membership ($187 Value)
- Complimentary fitness assessment with a certified trainer
- Unlimited group fitness classes
- Access to strength- and cardio-conditioning equipment
- Use of pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, basketball court, and indoor track
- Discounts on pro-shop items and use of tennis, volleyball, racquetball, and squash courts
- Upcoming childcare, members lounge, locker rooms, and free WiFi
- Includes the $99 initiation fee
Nebraska Elite Sports and Fitness
At the extensively remodeled Nebraska Elite Sports and Fitness facility, exercisers work toward their health goals across more than 100,000 square feet of fitness equipment and tennis, squash, volleyball, and basketball courts. Patrons swim in a naturally lit, 75-foot indoor pool, and listen to music or watch one of the large flat-screen TVs as they increase their heart rates in the cardio area. After a personal-training session or group exercise class such as Vinyasa yoga, Spinning, or Zumba, guests relax or mingle with vacationing rubber duckies in the jacuzzi.
The center also offers a number of opportunities for burgeoning athletes, including Youth 2 Elite, a performance-enhancement program directed by Andrew Wehrli. The experienced volleyball coach is certified in strength and conditioning by multiple national organizations and is currently pursuing a doctorate in sports psychology.