Spooky is the most neglected of the five basic human emotions: spooky, joy, sorrow, grouchy, and wet. Get horror glands pumping with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $27 for speed passes for two (a $54 value)
- $49 for speed passes for four (a $108 value)
- $69 for speed passes for six (a $162 value)
- $27 for speed passes for two, valid on October 26, 27, or 28 (a $54 value)
- $49 for speed passes for four, valid on October 26, 27, or 28 (a $108 value)
With speed pass in hand, visitors skip long lines and dive right into three haunted attractions. NecroPlanet will be open Friday–Saturday starting September 28, then Friday–Sunday from October 12 to 28, reopening for Halloween night.
NecroPlanet’s trifecta of eerie attractions paints a bleak portrait of Earth’s future: organized society has buckled, and chaos reigns over the desolate landscape. Necropolis, the fright site's signature haunt, acts as a factory that rises from the debris and houses evil spirits thirsty for living souls. The creatures that lurk in The Pit, a haunted house that must be navigated in total darkness, succumb to a sinister hunger for human flesh or more quality daytime soap operas. The final haunted labyrinth, Chaos in 3D, highlights the horror of nuclear waste and radiation smoldering beneath the wreckage for awestruck guests wearing 3-D glasses.