Like Mike Tyson, wine is usually robust, is often boxed, and should never influence tattooing decisions. Imbibe the spirit of a champion with today’s Groupon to the Nectar Tasting Room.
$35 for a one-year membership to Club Nectar (a $75 value)
- The membership includes:
- Complimentary Taste Menu tasting
- 10% off all bottle purchases
- 15% off all case purchases
- Invitations to private events and limited releases
- Discounts to various Nectar events throughout the year
- Half-price admission to the Final Sip
- Five Washington-area wineries share 2,000-square-foot space
- Collection of more than 40 wines
- Meat and cheese plates available
- Live music on Friday and Saturday<p>
Nectar Tasting Room
At Nectar Tasting Room, five local wineries—Anelare Winery, Coyote Canyon, Northwest Cellars, Skylite Cellars, and Terra Blanca Winery—bring their award-winning pours to one downtown venue. To pair bites with sips, the tasting room’s wine experts and chefs collaborate on a menu of appetizers and desserts that accentuate the nuances of their 40-some wines. Within the 3,000-square-foot dining space, guests are greeted with the facility’s inner warmth brought on by a decor of hardwood floors, brick accents, and walls of windows. In addition to titillating guests' palates, the tasting room's team also organizes wine tours to explore Spokane's nearly 20 wineries and oversees several wine clubs that give members exclusive benefits, such as grapes autographed by each winery's master vintner.