What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$25 for brewery package for two ($41 total value)
- Eight 6-ounce tasters ($24 value)
- Two full pours ($12 value)
- One empty growler ($5 value)
$45 for brewery package for four ($82 total value)
- 16 6-ounce tasters ($48 value)
- Four full pours ($24 value)
- Two empty growlers ($10 value)
$59 for brewery package for six ($123 total value)
- 24 6-ounce tasters ($72 value)
- Six full pours ($36 value)
- Three empty growlers ($15 value)
$69 for brewery package for eight ($164 total value)
- 32 6-ounce tasters ($96 value)
- Eight full pours ($48 value)
- Four empty growlers ($20 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nedloh Brewing Company
Presently, the Yakima Valley is the country's premier destination for hops, but that wasn't always the case. Prior to Prohibition, New York actually produced 90 percent of the nation’s hops. Homebrewing couple Nate and Josie Holden wanted to pay homage to this history with Nedloh Brewing Company. Established in 2012, the 3,500-square-foot Bloomfield brewery house is dedicated in using fresh ingredients without any extracts. Of course, it's also home to a tasting room.
Here's a quick look at a few of Nedloh's beers you may find on tap:
- 5&20 IPA: Named after the brewery's location along Routes 5 and 20, this crisp, citrusy brew offers a juicy mouthfeel (7.0% ABV).
- Ryder's Rye Porter: The rye imparts spicy notes on this hearty, chocolatey porter, which finishes smooth and balanced (6.5% ABV).
- FLX Farmhouse Saison: One of Nedloh's core beers, hints of spice and lemon form this light, earthy ale (4.5% ABV).