Online workshops, designed by professional photographer Neeva Kedam, provide step-by-step techniques for a variety of photography styles
About This Deal
Choose from Five Options
- $19 for a Basic Photography online course ($59 value)
- $19 for a Family and Babies Photography online course ($59 value)
- $19 for a Nature and Landscape Photography online course ($59 value)
- $19 for a Professional Portraits Photography online course ($59 value)
- $38 for all four online courses ($236 value)
See details here. Students receive access to the online materials for one year. All tutoring is done online, so students can watch videos at their convenience.
Need To Know
About Neeva Photography Workshops
When Neeva Kedem was 12, she got her first camera and began holding Vogue-inspired photo shoots with her friends and her own accessories. While those early images never hit newsstands, she went on to shoot for high-profile clients. Nowadays, she and her high-end digital cameras split their time between a studio in Toronto and one in New York, shooting an eclectic array of portraits, fashion shots, and natural landscapes. She also employs a full professional team that can help plan and direct a creative photo shoot, and complete any necessary touchups afterward, such as airbrushing out blemishes or airbrushing in Keanu Reeves. Neeva works with customers such as Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, and Dolce & Gabbana.