Indian food comes from a faraway land, just like the fabled Pegasus or anything made of plastic. Take a tasty trip with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39 for an Indian dinner for two (up to an $81.75 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to $10.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to an $18.95 value each)
- One dessert to share (up to a $5.95 value)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to an $8 value each)<p>
$69 for an Indian dinner for four (up to a $171.50 total value)
- Four appetizers (up to $10.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $18.95 value each)
- Two desserts to share (up to a $5.95 value each)
- One house bottle of wine (up to a $40 value)<p>
The menu includes appetizers such as tandoori shrimp and samosas; entrees such as chicken tikka, lamb biryani, and goa fish curry; and desserts such as mango ice cream.<p>
Chefs at Neha Palace grind traditional indian spices themselves before sprinkling them over lamb cooked in curry sauce and skewers of minced chicken. During lunch hours, chefs prepare meals at buffet tables, hiding shrimp bites in piles of long-grain basmati rice and ladling tomato sauce over platefuls of cottage cheese or the mouth of any patron who yawns too loudly. A small collection of Indian-Chinese fusion meals includes egg fried rice and chicken noodles.