All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $63 for a 60-minute massage ($80 value)
- $82.50 for a 90-minute massage ($110 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for couple's massage or prenatal massage. Appointment required, contact by phone at 414-885-2421. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nelipot's Mind and Body Rejuvenation
At Nelipot's Mind and Body Rejuvenation, owner Andy Vyvyan and LMT Erin Matthias treat clients to an impressive repertoire of massage modalities. Their services range from basic techniques, such as Swedish and deep tissue, to more technical approaches, including lymphatic drainage, cupping, and trigger point therapy. What's more, the Nelipot's staff can enhance sessions with hot stones, steamed towels, and aromatherapy for no charge. Read on to learn more about Andy:
Meet the Owner: Andy Vyvyan
- Education: He attended Anthem College in Brookfield and earned his associate's degree in massage therapy in 2012. He's also a Reiki Master Teacher, a Japanese energy healing technique.
- Experience: Prior to Nelipot's, Andy spent years honing his craft in just about every type of massage environment, from chiropractic offices to high-end spas.
- Approach: Thanks to his colorful resume, Andy fuses several modalities into one unique style that he tailors to fit every client's specific needs.
- In his free time: He loves outdoor adventures, music, and cooking—in fact, he's always ready to share some of his favorite recipes.