Before competing in a marathon, it’s smart to build up your endurance with weekly runs or one practice marathon the night before. Be prepared with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$30 for regular entry to the Neon Splash Dash on Saturday, October 20 (a $60 value)
- Entry to race, which begins at 7 p.m.
- Swag bag with glow gear, a temporary tattoo, and gifts from sponsors
- A donation to Arizona Hands & Voices
- Runner’s bib
- Commemorative T-shirt
- Water and a snack at the finish line
- Entry to after-glow party<p>
$75 for VIP entry (a $150 value), which includes all of the above plus:
- Upgraded swag bag with VIP goodies
- Upgraded VIP T-shirt
- VIP packet pickup, parking pass, check in, and bag check
- Entrance to VIP tent with tables, chilled beverages, and private bathroom<p>
Check-in time and package pick-up information will be provided upon completion of the required online registration. Children under 5 may walk free of charge if accompanied by a paying adult; children will not receive the event materials.
As the sun sets and darkness blankets the city, runners, joggers, and walkers of all ages run, jog, or walk through the Neon Dash, a luminescent jaunt that benefits a chosen charity partner. To the soundtrack of adrenaline-boosting tunes, participants clad in white T-shirts make their way through a glowing foam and bubble zone and four glow zones, each filled with volunteers armed with a different color of intense UV neon. Once across the finish line, they'll attend the After Glow Party, which bathes them in the otherworldly illumination of black lights and the accompanying joy of wearing a self-satisfied smile as they play games and enjoy entertainment for the rest of the night.