Choose from Nine Options
One Treatment: With one treatment, you can get a taste for the laser hair-reduction experience without committing to multiple sessions.
- $49 for one laser hair-reduction treatment on a small area ($200 value)
- $72 for one laser hair-reduction treatment on a medium area ($350 value)
Three Treatments: A three-pack of laser hair-reduction sessions on your choice of body area. Ideal for touch-ups.
- $115 for three laser hair-reduction treatments on a small area ($600 value)
- $175 for three laser hair-reduction treatments on a medium area ($948 value)
Six Treatments: Six treatments are generally recommended for significant reduction in hair growth over time.
- $149 for six laser hair-reduction treatments on a small area ($1,200 value)
- $249 for six laser hair-reduction treatments on a medium area ($1,896 value)
Licensed professionals use a laser to target follicles, thereby reducing the growth of hair. Although laser hair reduction (LHR) treatments can be effective in permanently reducing unwanted fuzz, multiple treatments are typically required for optimal results due to hair-growth dormancy and laser-absorption rates.
For the ophthalmologist at NeoVision, checking up on his patients' vision is just the first step. Dr. Lawrence Gipson—a board-certified physician—also helps by performing surgical procedures intended to improve eyesight. Using state-of-the-art technology such as the computer-guided, blade-free IntraLase system, the doctor offers LASIK treatments that precisely reshape corneas and compensate for the effects of myopia, hyperopia, or astigmatism. The cataract surgeries replace cloudy lenses, and other laser therapies can help treat glaucoma. He also values preventative care, offering examinations that determine prescriptions while checking for the early signs of ailments and counting the stars on the retinas of starry-eyed lovers.
But Dr. Gipson's expertise extends beyond eyes, too. He performs medical-grade aesthetic procedures, including Botox injections and laser hair-reduction treatments.