What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $11.50 for a beer-flight package for two, valid any day from noon to 3 p.m. (up to $21.50 total value)
- $12 for a beer-flight package for two, valid Sunday–Wednesday or Thursday–Saturday from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. (up to $20 total value)
- $10 for a 64-ounce growler ($7 value) and a growler fill ($9 value; $16 total value)
Each beer-flight package includes:
- One appetizer (up to $8 value)
- One-round of six 5-ounce beers to sample ($12 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for date/time option purchased. One voucher per group of two, two vouchers may be used with groups of four per table or more. Not valid for sampler appetizer. Not valid for She May Knot Belgian Trippel or Honey Mead beers. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Neptune's Brewery
Craft beer flows from 10 taps inside Neptune Brewery's bar, though that's only a fraction of more than a dozen pours brewmaster Jon makes in-house. His rotating lineup includes everything from batches of gluten-free mead to a citrusy Belgian-style ale. He also brews a creamy chocolate porter that doubles as a marinade for a half-pound, locally sourced burger, which cooks wrap in bacon and optionally stuff with cheddar or gorgonzola. The remaining menu takes cues from pub grub the world over, with items such as Scottish Ale-infused brats and chorizo taquitos served with cinnamon-citrus yogurt sauce. Feasts unfold inside a cozy, with a 300 gallon salt water aquarium behind the bar.