All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 9, 2016
· Reviewed November 8, 2016
· Reviewed November 7, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $20 for two hours of bowling for two with shoe rental, a four-cut pizza, and a pitcher of soda (up to $36 value)
- $25 for two hours of bowling for four with shoe rental, an eight-cut pizza, and a pitcher of soda (up to a $64 value)
- $35 for two hours of bowling for six with shoe rental, a 16-cut pizza, and a pitcher of soda (up to $88 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Lane reservations are required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nesbit's Lanes
The Nesbit family has run its namesake bowling alley for more than 65 years, welcoming generations of customers into its friendly environment. Twenty four lanes of lightly stained wood welcome casual bowlers or committed summer league competition, and the lane's gray alleys accommodate bumpers for novice bowlers or bumper-car drivers gone off course.
The Nesbits also use their business to bring people together for community fundraising events, as well as their annual, hotly contested Nesbit's Lanes Open. The 30-year-old tourney puts combatants through a treacherous gauntlet of qualifiers, match play, and finals as they vie for a cash prize.