A sore back is often the result of days spent hunching over keyboards or playing catch with wet bags of flour. Get back in the game with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for a chiropractic exam with a network adjustment (a $345 total value)
- 45- to 60-minute exam (a $295 value)
- 15- to 20-minute adjustment (a $50 value)
- $35 for a 50-minute Swedish, deep-tissue, or prenatal massage (up to a $75 value)
- $55 for a 90-minute Swedish, deep-tissue, or prenatal massage (a $115 value)<p>
Network Family Wellness Center
At Network Family Wellness Center, Daniel M. Knowles D.C. and his wife, Richelle M. Knowles D.C., offer chiropractic and massage services. With a certification in Network Spinal Analysis—a technique that aims to help the brain create wellness-promoting strategies—and evaluate with noninvasive scans that measure electrical activity and temperature in muscles and nerves, the duo can pinpoint and assess ailments.
When stress is the ailment and not just the inspiration for your doom-metal record, the wellness facility's team offers blissful relaxation during various massages, including Swedish and prenatal. Alternatively, the facility features a weight-loss program that can help patients reset their metabolism by swapping diets, detoxifying, and taking health exams