Overgrown nails are only good for opening nuts or convincing your parents you can’t go to school because you are actually a werewolf. Restrain your claws with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$33 for a basic manicure (a $17 value) and spa pedicure (a $49 value) package (a $66 total value)
- A spa pedicure includes a relaxing soak in a semiprivate pedicure room with exfoliation and deep conditioning.<p>
$40 for a deluxe solar manicure (a $28 value) and spa pedicure (a $49 value) package (a $85.50 total value)
- A deluxe solar manicure begins with a dead-sea-salt or sugar scrub, followed by a moisturizing paraffin treatment and a deep hydrating massage.
- Package also includes one bottle of OPI nail polish (an $8.50 value)<p>
$60 for two basic manicures and spa pedicures (a $132 total value)
- Two basic manicures (a $34 value)
- Two spa pedicures (a $98 value)<p>
Groupon customers can also upgrade to OPI Axxium no-chip polish for an additional cost ($10).<p>
New Beginnings Nail Salon
The techs behind New Beginnings Nail Salon draw on a collective 27 years experience as they primp acrylic and natural nails with tools cleansed by hospital-grade disinfectants. In addition to mani-pedis, they also offer paraffin treatments, sugar scrubs, and OPI Axxium no-chip polish for pistachio lovers. For brides-to-be and bachelorettes, they host parties with mani-pedis, champagne, and appetizers to prepare them for a fun night out or a walk down the aisle. Nail techs also pamper princesses during birthday parties that include nail designs and cake, with goodies bags for the guests to take home. In an effort to share their knowledge, New Beginnings Nail Salon offers an apprenticeship program that helps aspiring nail stylists earn their licenses through hands-on experience. They also joined the fight against cancer by holding a fundraising event featuring nail art and raffle tickets.
123 Nashua Rd.
Londonderry, NH 03053