All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 19, 2017
· Reviewed September 27, 2017
· Reviewed September 18, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $169for a two-hour private daytime cruise for up to six, valid Monday–Thursday ($300value)
- $179for a two-hour private daytime, sunset, or moonlight cruise for up to six, valid Monday–Thursday ($325value)
- $199for a two-hour private daytime cruise for up to six, valid Friday–Sunday ($325value)
- $215for a two-hour private daytime, sunset, or moonlight cruise for up to six, valid Friday-Sunday ($350value)
Here are some things to know about the sailing excursions. BYOB is permitted, and water and soda are provided. Guests can bring along their own CDs to play on the boat’s sound system. For an additional fee, the cruise can host a surprise party or hold an even longer cruise.
Cruises begin on May 1
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Reservation required; subject to availability and weather. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Longer trips and surprise party hosting available for additional fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Buffalo Sailing Excursions
Captain Stephen Adney spent his formative years sailing and racing small boats in multiple locations. A professional mariner with a USCG 100-ton Captains License, Captain Stephen curates personal excursions into Lake Michigan aboard his 31-foot sailboat. Captain Stephen's joy for sailing with guests into the water is such that not only does he take them out, he encourages them to steer or trim the sails, though he accommodates whatever level of participation his passengers wish. That means they can take the helm as they cut through the water, or they can cozy up with a loved one or friend and take in the scenery while Stephen mans the boat. New Buffalo Sailing Excursions offers daytime or sunset cruises. The boat accommodates up to six guests.