- $99 for 10 car washes (a $200 value)
- $49 for 5 car washes (a $100 value)
- $99 for window tinting for a two-door or four-door vehicle (a $220 value)<p>
New Generation Electronics
Every local community has a story, a history, and a unique personality that cannot be replicated. This is often thanks to specialized, small-scale businesses, like this one, which contribute to a neighborhood’s distinctive character and promote a thriving ecosystem in their community. Small, independent businesses offer diverse products and services, fostering economic resilience. When you buy local, you build local, and deepen your connection to your own community.
Strengthening the community begins by supporting and visiting local businesses like this one. To learn more about this business, check out their website or simply stop by, say hello, and discover—or rediscover—all that this business has to offer.
Did You Know?
- 48 cents of every dollar spent at a locally owned retail business goes back into the local community. That’s more than three times the amount that local economies recover from chain retailers — Civic Economics’ 2012 survey of local businesses
- Local businesses have generated 65% of the country’s net new jobs over the past 17 years — US Small Business Administration <p>
“Good guys , very accommodating Did good work and backed it up with warranty.”
“Friendly, reliable and caring towards customers”
“Never heard of the place before, but they were excellent! Real clean and quick work. The workers were very friendly and accommodating, letting me of nearby eateries...”
“Never heard of the place before, but they were excellent! Real clean and quick work. The workers were very friendly and accommodating, letting me of nearby eateries where i could go if i didn't want to wait at the shop. The shop was clean, large and had a lot of electronics to look at and consider. The office manager was the most helpful, will definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.”