Massages focus on boosting relaxation with soft strokes while microdermabrasion can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage.
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Happy Day Spa
With multiple locations in the area, New Happy Day Spa has become one of Sacramento's most popular spas. Bonsai trees instill a calming vibe inspired by Eastern decor, which is also reflected in a service menu centered on reflexology and other ancient massage techniques. A full-body session might incorporate a number of modalities, from hot-stone or deep-tissue massage to Swedish massage. Elsewhere in the spas, aestheticians cleanse skin with microdermabrasion and custom facials, and nail technicians paint nails with regular and gel polishes—but not house paint, because that would be too hard to get off.