All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Massages can keep your muscles relaxed and stress levels so low that you can catch an arrow in your hands, assuming the arrow is gently tossed to you. Get zen with this Groupon.
$29 for a One-Hour Massage and Pain Consultation ($164 Value)
During the initial consultation, a practitioner delves into the patient’s health history to see when aches first appeared and how long they’ve been impeding daily activities, such as walking and restful sleeping. Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of the individual’s hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation. With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist—under the doctor’s direction—artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain, relieve stress, and provide emotional release without turning to drugs or surgery. Choose from seven locations:
- Brackney Chiropractic Health Centers in Canton with Doctors of Chiropractic Brian Brackney and Michael Brackney
- Eisman Chiropractic Clinic in Detroit with Doctor of Chiropractic Jeffrey Eisman
- Health 1st Chiropractic in Sterling Heights with Doctor of Chiropractic David Pflaum
- Rauch Chiropractic Life Center in Sterling Heights with Doctor of Chiropractic Jeffery K. Rauch
- McDaniel Chiropractic in Shelby Township with Doctor of Chiropractic Denise McDaniel
- TLC Holistic Wellness in Livonia with Doctor of Chiropractic Carol Ann Fischer
- Borer Family Chiropractic, LLC in Saline with Doctor of Chiropractic Rob Borer
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. New clients only. Services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal insurance programs. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.