Massages can keep your muscles relaxed and stress levels so low that you can catch an arrow in your hands, assuming the arrow is gently tossed to you. Get zen with this Groupon.
- $29 for a one-hour massage (a $65 value) and pain consultation (a $99 value; a $164 total value)
Choose from the following locations:
- Starr Chiropractic Center in Seattle
- Ki Chiropractic & Massage in Seattle
- Market Place Chiropractic in Seattle
- Market Place Chiropractic in Kirkland
- Redondo Family Chiropractic Inc. in Federal Way
- Alderwood Back and Neck Pain Clinic in Lynnwood
- Living Well Chiropractic & Massage in Bainbridge Island
- Maritime Chiropractic in Gig Harbor
During the initial consultation, a practitioner delves into the patient’s health history to see when aches first appeared and how long they’ve been impeding daily activities such as walking and restful sleeping. Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of the individual’s hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation. With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist—under the doctor’s direction—artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain and relieve stress and provide emotional release without turning to drugs or surgery.
“Great service! :)”
“Great service at a reasonable price & friendly staff”
“Great staff! Love how laid back and cool everyone is but everyone is always working towards one goal which is helping the patient find relief. ”