Massage has been a trusted form of relaxation since the Renaissance, when it stopped using leeches. Take part in ancient—but not too ancient—healing with this Groupon.
- $29 for a one-hour massage (a $65 value) and pain consultation (a $99 value; a $164 total value)
Choose from the following locations:
- Greeley Wellness Center in Greeley
- Mountain View Chiropractic & Wellness Center in Parker
- Terry Chiropractic in Boulder
- Dr. Mark Dempsey Chiropractor in Highlands Ranch
- Callen Chiropractic on Cherry Creek North Drive in Denver
- Downtown’s Health Care on 17th Street in Denver
- Chiropractic Wellness Center on Harlan Street in Denver
During the initial consultation, a practitioner delves into the patient’s health history to see when aches first appeared and how long they’ve been impeding daily activities such as walking and restful sleeping. Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of the individual’s hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation. With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist—under the doctor’s direction—artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain and relieve stress and provide emotional release without turning to drugs or surgery.
79% of 715 customers recommend
“Excellent, very professional.”
“Brittany is amazing! She worked on all of my problem areas and it was never painful. She also actively engaged with me about what she was doing, how she was doing it...”
“Brittany is amazing! She worked on all of my problem areas and it was never painful. She also actively engaged with me about what she was doing, how she was doing it and the different body systems and muscular groups. I feel a thousand times better! ”
“I love the treatment and the people is very nice”