Massage has been a trusted form of relaxation since the Renaissance, when it stopped using leeches. Take part in ancient—but not too ancient—healing with this Groupon.
- $29 for a one-hour massage (a $65 value) and pain consultation (a $99 value; a $164 total value)
Choose from the following locations:
- Greeley Wellness Center in Greeley
- Mountain View Chiropractic & Wellness Center in Parker
- Terry Chiropractic in Boulder
- Dr. Mark Dempsey Chiropractor in Highlands Ranch
- Callen Chiropractic on Cherry Creek North Drive in Denver
- Downtown’s Health Care on 17th Street in Denver
- Chiropractic Wellness Center on Harlan Street in Denver
During the initial consultation, a practitioner delves into the patient’s health history to see when aches first appeared and how long they’ve been impeding daily activities such as walking and restful sleeping. Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of the individual’s hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation. With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist—under the doctor’s direction—artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain and relieve stress and provide emotional release without turning to drugs or surgery.
“Great massage and very friendly staff!”
“Very nice people, be ready for a great massage!”
“The chiropractor was nice and very professional. The massage therapist was very therapeutic and communicative. The massage was excellent. Her name was Dawn. ...”
“The chiropractor was nice and very professional. The massage therapist was very therapeutic and communicative. The massage was excellent. Her name was Dawn. Everyone at the office was friendly and helpful. ”