Getting a massage frees you from persistent pain, just like removing a heart that loves too much. Let it all go with this Groupon.
- $29 for a one-hour massage (a $65 value) and pain consultation (a $99 value; a $164 total value)
Choose from the following locations:
- Integra Acupuncture and Wellness in Gahanna with acupuncturist Melissa Yang
- Hicks Chiropractic & Healing Arts Center in Reynoldsburg with Doctor of Chiropractic James Hicks
- Bafford Spine & Nutrition in Newark with Doctor of Chiropractic Jonathan K Bafford
- Uphill Chiropractic in Columbus with Doctor of Chiropractic Jason R. Uphill
During the initial consultation, a practitioner delves into the patient’s health history to see when aches first appeared and how long they’ve been impeding daily activities such as walking and restful sleeping. Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of the individual’s hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation. With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist—under the doctor’s direction—artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain and relieve stress and provide emotional release without turning to drugs or surgery.