Massage treats pain by manipulating muscles and convincing ligaments to stop practicing krav maga moves on each other. Cease musculoskeletal sparring with today’s Groupon: for $29, you get a pain consultation and a one-hour massage from New Health Centers (a $164 value).
Choose from eight locations:
- Alliance Health of Colorado and Terry Chiropractic – Dr. Douglas Terry, D.C.in Boulder
- Highest Life Health – Dr. James Ray, D.C. in Boulder
- Nan’s Acupuncture and Wellness Clinic – Michael Hiyama, L.Ac. in Centennial
- Callen Chiropractic – Dr. Elizabeth Callen, D.C. in Denver
- Downtown’s Chiropractic Centre – Dr. Gary Rademacher D.C. in Denver
- Greeley Wellness Center – Dr. Richard Bauer, D.C. in Greeley
- Dr. Mark Dempsey Chiropractor – in Highlands Ranch
- Mountain Holistic Health – Diane Spindler, CTN in Indian Hills<p>
New Health Centers curates a roster of more than 300 health-care practitioners across the country, each of them working to alleviate corporeal discomfort with natural techniques. Sessions kick off with a 10- to 20-minute consultation, during which an experienced doctor chats with clients, exploring their health history, current ailments, and the latest trends in stethoscope fashion. Next, a comprehensive evaluation enlists various diagnostic methods to pinpoint causes of pain. Doctors may use neurological and orthopedic practices to investigate sources of aches and soreness or range-of-motion tests to see if patients can draw perfect dodecahedrons. To conclude sessions, a one-hour massage harnesses an appropriate level of pressure to help unkink knots and relax tense musculature.
Though New Health Centers sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
New Health Centers
New Health Centers consists of more than 300 health-care practitioners across the country, each working to alleviate corporeal discomfort with natural techniques. Doctors work in conjunction with experienced practitioners to soothe aches, pains, and lawn-gnome infestations.