All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Massage treats pain by manipulating muscles and convincing ligaments to stop practicing krav maga moves on each other. Cease musculoskeletal sparring with today’s Groupon: for $29, you get a pain consultation and a one-hour massage from New Health Centers (a $164 value).
Choose from eight locations:
- Alliance Health of Colorado and Terry Chiropractic – Dr. Douglas Terry, D.C.in Boulder
- Highest Life Health – Dr. James Ray, D.C. in Boulder
- Nan’s Acupuncture and Wellness Clinic – Michael Hiyama, L.Ac. in Centennial
- Callen Chiropractic – Dr. Elizabeth Callen, D.C. in Denver
- Downtown’s Chiropractic Centre – Dr. Gary Rademacher D.C. in Denver
- Greeley Wellness Center – Dr. Richard Bauer, D.C. in Greeley
- Dr. Mark Dempsey Chiropractor – in Highlands Ranch
- Mountain Holistic Health – Diane Spindler, CTN in Indian Hills<p>
New Health Centers curates a roster of more than 300 health-care practitioners across the country, each of them working to alleviate corporeal discomfort with natural techniques. Sessions kick off with a 10- to 20-minute consultation, during which an experienced doctor chats with clients, exploring their health history, current ailments, and the latest trends in stethoscope fashion. Next, a comprehensive evaluation enlists various diagnostic methods to pinpoint causes of pain. Doctors may use neurological and orthopedic practices to investigate sources of aches and soreness or range-of-motion tests to see if patients can draw perfect dodecahedrons. To conclude sessions, a one-hour massage harnesses an appropriate level of pressure to help unkink knots and relax tense musculature.
Though New Health Centers sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 8, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. New clients only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Service must be used by the same person. Not valid with Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal insurance programs. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Health Centers
New Health Centers consists of more than 300 health-care practitioners across the country, each working to alleviate corporeal discomfort with natural techniques. Doctors work in conjunction with experienced practitioners to soothe aches, pains, and lawn-gnome infestations.