Massage treats pain by manipulating muscles and convincing ligaments to stop practicing krav maga moves on each other. Cease musculoskeletal sparring with this Groupon.
$29 for Pain Consultation and One-Hour Massage ($164 Value)
Sessions kick off with 10- to 20-minute verbal consultations that address health history and current concerns, progress with pain evaluations, and conclude with one-hour custom massages to help reduce pain. Next, a comprehensive evaluation enlists various diagnostic methods to pinpoint causes of pain. Doctors may use neurological and orthopedic practices to investigate sources of aches and soreness or range-of-motion tests to see if patients can draw perfect dodecahedrons. To conclude sessions, a one-hour massage harnesses an appropriate level of pressure to help unkink knots and relax tense musculature.
Choose from seven locations:
- Malter Chiropractic Center in Utica, with Doctor of Chiropractic Timothy Malter
- Brackney Chiropractic Health Centers in Canton, with Doctors of Chiropractic Michael and Brian Brackney
- Eisman Chiropractic Clinic in Detroit, with Doctor of Chiropractic Jeffery Eisman
- Health 1st Chiropractic in Sterling Heights, with Doctor of Chiropractic David Pflaum
- McDaniel Chiropractic in Shelby Township, with Doctor of Chiropractic Denise McDaniel
- Rauch Chiropractic Life Center in Sterling Heights, with Doctor of Chiropractic Jeffrey K. Rauch
- TLC Holistic Wellness in Livonia, with Doctor of Chiropractic Carol Ann Fischer
New Health Centers
New Health Centers consists of more than 300 health-care practitioners across the country, each working to alleviate corporeal discomfort with natural techniques. Doctors work in conjunction with experienced practitioners to soothe aches, pains, and lawn-gnome infestations.