All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 5, 2012
Reviewed July 15, 2012
Reviewed January 24, 2015
What You'll Get
Massage treats pain by manipulating muscles and convincing ligaments to stop practicing krav maga moves on each other. Cease musculoskeletal sparring with this Groupon.
$29 for Pain Consultation and One-Hour Massage ($164 Value)
Sessions kick off with 10- to 20-minute verbal consultations that address health history and current concerns, progress with pain evaluations, and conclude with one-hour custom massages to help reduce pain. Next, a comprehensive evaluation enlists various diagnostic methods to pinpoint causes of pain. Doctors may use neurological and orthopedic practices to investigate sources of aches and soreness or range-of-motion tests to see if patients can draw perfect dodecahedrons. To conclude sessions, a one-hour massage harnesses an appropriate level of pressure to help unkink knots and relax tense musculature.
Choose from seven locations:
- Malter Chiropractic Center in Utica, with Doctor of Chiropractic Timothy Malter
- Brackney Chiropractic Health Centers in Canton, with Doctors of Chiropractic Michael and Brian Brackney
- Eisman Chiropractic Clinic in Detroit, with Doctor of Chiropractic Jeffery Eisman
- Health 1st Chiropractic in Sterling Heights, with Doctor of Chiropractic David Pflaum
- McDaniel Chiropractic in Shelby Township, with Doctor of Chiropractic Denise McDaniel
- Rauch Chiropractic Life Center in Sterling Heights, with Doctor of Chiropractic Jeffrey K. Rauch
- TLC Holistic Wellness in Livonia, with Doctor of Chiropractic Carol Ann Fischer
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for location purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. New clients only. Treatments must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal insurance programs. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Health Centers
New Health Centers consists of more than 300 health-care practitioners across the country, each working to alleviate corporeal discomfort with natural techniques. Doctors work in conjunction with experienced practitioners to soothe aches, pains, and lawn-gnome infestations.