All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Chiropractors relieve tension between bones and muscles without resorting to therapeutic sock puppets. Give your body much-needed therapy with this Groupon.
$45 for a Four-Visit Chiropractic Package ($580 Total Value)
- One-hour consultation with x-rays and relief treatment (a $310 value)
- Three 15- to 30-minute follow-up visits with an exam-findings report, adjustments, and traction sessions (a $90 value each)<p>
Choose from the following locations:
- Peak Performance Health Care in Chicago (Dr. Steven Arculeo, D.C.)
- Peak Performance Health Care – North West in Chicago (Dr. Maggie Gabel, D.C.)
- Dynamic Health and Wellness in Crystal Lake (Dr. Jill Howe, D.C.)
- Superior Health and Wellness in Waukegan (Dr. Jodie Schultz, D.C.)
- Healthy Connection Wellness Center in Lockport (Dr. Vida Puodziunas, D.C.)
- George Chiropractic in Addison (Dr. Calvin George, D.C.)<p>
During the initial evaluation, the chiropractor examines the patient’s posture and spine and asks about any short-term or chronic pain that might be impeding daily activities such as walking, restful sleeping, and spirited air-guitar playing. The adjustments and traction sessions can relieve pain and tension throughout the body, and can ease headaches, sciatica, or injury pain. Treatments are designed to expand range of motion and strengthen muscles.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 3, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for location purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. New clients only. Services must be used by the same person. Not valid with Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal insurance programs. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Health Centers
New Health Centers consists of more than 400 health-care practitioners across the country, each working to alleviate corporeal discomfort with natural techniques. Doctors work in conjunction with experienced practitioners to soothe aches, pains, and lawn-gnome infestations.